Saturday, September 27, 2008
ironic.
meeting the man of my dreams...

i have a new crush. It was a destined accident when i met him. After hours of conversation...i kept thinking to myself - why did we not meet years ago? this was followed by - are most people really this interesting in the beginning? I mean we have all had the ho-hum first date and completely mortifying acquaintances - those you could have lived without ever meeting. But then there are some that just hit you like a ton of bricks and you just want to slap yourself silly to focus on reality. Which is probably what a lot of people would like to do...BUT no worries there. It just makes for a funny story to friends...

like when i had hit it off with someone who denied having a girlfriend. Later on I found out, he didn't have a girlfriend at all...but a wife. ah there lies the truth! his excuse later on was that it was a marriage of convenience - to his bi-sexual best friend. hmm. interesting. who had her own girlfriend. ok, this is getting to be a real mixed up kind of storyline to be made up. but really, the reason why he had not brought up the wife was because i may not have continued talking to him if i had known he was married. to which i countered with - assuming i am interested in only someone to hook up with...or that i am even interested/attracted in you to begin with? aah. touche. i got a lot of those killer! i am the only one allowed to do the "assuming" here so...

my witty retorts somehow put there ego's to the ground. which is how i like it most times. and those are the only times my wits seem to keep it together. in defense. nonetheless, still a very useful time.

so back to my crush. sigh. someone who likes to read as much as I do. a good mix of the geek and art with a little bit of corporate on the side. ah but maybe he has a brother or a friend to introduce me to? apparently that was exactly in his head. unfortunately it also led me to find more flaws in someone else. a lot of missing parts which i am 'assuming' is something that i always wanted. maybe this boredom (aka. lack of the unexpected) is getting to me. it could also be the insane work schedule that has got me criticizing without pause. what i wouldn't give for christmas to finally be here. or maybe my birthday escape. something (or someone) snap me out of this uneventful period ...its just a sad little capsule of time that has absolutely no spark. maybe save for the few times I will get excited to see my crush again. at least there's something that pushes me to get all fixed up. instead of drolling through the stress of work like a machine on auto-pilot.
posted by maldita @ 7:33 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER