Wednesday, October 8, 2008
hold me down

sometimes you wanna be angry but then you just end up sad.

got teased so much today and my immediate reaction would be to throw a fit. If only to make them stop. But I didn't. Just kept quietly to myself and went back to work. It happened for no particular reason. Several guys just thought, on the same day, that it would be fun to tell me at different times of the day that "you should just give in and accept that you'll never get married or have a kid". To them it was a joke. To me...well let's just say, if i was trying to avoid drama, it has pretty much started a storm inside. See, being one of the guys is fine on most days. But then, I suppose I am still a girl. And the reason for teasing is to get a reaction. I refused them that. But their work was done.

How can i be in my thirties, working and still get the same treatment from boys in kindergarten? the only difference is, back in kindergarten I actually beat those boys up. Literally. I threw punches and pulled them by their shirts when they teased me or other girls.

Sometimes its much better to be a kid and get away with it.

But so what...i'll just write this off my chest and get back to planning my best friend's baby shower.
posted by maldita @ 9:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER