Monday, October 6, 2008
whichever come what may


what do you do when you feel nothing? this is where drama kings and drama queens begin to form before your very eyes! sometimes in order for us to feel some semblance of emotion in our usually listless days or nights...you can create some delusion that possibly the world is supposed to revolve around you and because things don't go your way, you are thus entitled to throwing a tantrum. cue: howl's moving castle.

i am doing all i can to stop myself from going into that deep dark hole. hiding out at home most of the time. sure enough staying late in the office until 8pm when everyone else has gone home is also another way. plus I get some stuff done in the process. thinking of others' welfare also helps. looking out for them and reveling in others' successes or new relationships is another reason to smile each day. so what if my life is in a standstill or even worse, a spinning hamster wheel. going nowhere. it's all ok. and as my long-lost friend M said - don't you know deep down that no matter what will be, it will all be alright?

i suppose i am also wondering which is better - to think positive and get this actual picture of the future. Isn't that what the inspide Secret tells us? and then you hear a story in which someone didn't expect it all to happen - it just did. so do you expect or you don't?

I've been wishing on a star but I never could have imagined
I would land just where you are after all this lonesome travelling
Took one look in your eye, reached out to hold your hand
This is when I realized what I could never understand

Do you want to be my one and only love?

So you wanna be my friend, so you wanna be my lover
With you I do confess I can't be one without the other

That was hard for me to say, I hope I said it right
Which ever, come what may, you see I need to know tonight

Do you want to be my one and only love?

Do you want to play these cards, do you want to lay them down?
Do you want to run away or do you want to stick around?

Do you want to be my one and only love?
posted by maldita @ 10:19 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER