Sunday, October 12, 2008
keep moving forward.
a contrast of ideas between my recent movie love and can't-get-out-of-my-head song...

Surprisingly the movie, Meet the Robinson's had an appropriate message that came at just the right time. Just what the doctor ordered - aside from bumping into so many people at Park Square 1. People just generally bored at home and got off their asses to pass the time. It's nice to be missed. Since I hardly venture out at night anymore, it was such a welcome sight to see some old drinking friends - Jose and Keith. Enjoyed the afternoon so much that lost track of time until the sun went down. They helped me contemplate as to my next new hobby or venture. Now I've started thinking again...hopefully my excitement builds up over time. The lesson of the movie and afternoon delight? Keep Moving Forward.

But in my head, this song keeps ringing like a relentless bell. But I refuse to stop moving. I hate waiting.

i prefer to stop remembering the past. and what has been said. because so much has changed. there's really nothing to hold me back.


Song lyrics | The Man Who Can't Be Moved lyrics
posted by maldita @ 3:35 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At October 14, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Blogger Dr.Peppermint said…

    oh i love this song.. goodluck with finding that new hobby/venture!! :)

    hey i don't know if you've written about this - better in time by leona lewis? :)

     
  • At October 17, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Blogger maldita said…

    ah. no haven't written about that song yet. i'm not a big leona lewis fan but heard that song once and liked it!

    i'm also stuck on live high by jason mraz and spotlight by jennifer hudson :) such a music psycho! hehe

    how are you doing? hope you get your results soon!

     
  • At October 18, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Blogger Dr.Peppermint said…

    oh i love jason mraz. my sister and i saw him both times he came over, and we have his albums too. haha.

    thanks for asking. incidentally, i received them yesterday :) medical board registration in queensland then it looks like i'm leaving in about a month. yikes. the hospital has been following up endlessly. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER