Tuesday, December 30, 2008
i'm not a psychic
this has been a holiday of firsts.

it is the one and only time that i did NOT have the christmas spirit. I have yet to feel the impending new year although i do wish everyone a happy happy 2009.

So many people have reminded me to remain excited for what is to come and what will be. Others have told me to meet new people (as if i haven't been doing that for the past thirty something years?) and that i should get rid of all the other dead branches that are weighing me down.

so why do i still have hope? i don't trust my own instincts as much as before given current conditions but it still seems as if my going against natural habit of discarding easily has been challenged. maybe i just place too much drama in it all anyway.

this week has been a spectacular one though. fighting all urges to hide away into my convenient little hole, i pushed myself to go out and meet up with old friends. somewhat reluctant, not knowing what to expect, i was very much happy that i did. nothing beats laughs with your girlfriends and getting updated with their lives. or just getting majorly plastered together for a dancing marathon.

i repeat what i said a few days ago - this has got to be the most inebriated holiday i have ever had. taking full advantage of the no-work-days, i've been filling myself up to a state of blur, drunk dials and yet still there is the love. whether it's from my friends who have missed me, my family who never fails to appreciate or boo-boo or the munching monsters...

reading my daily tarot today may be the best advice that makes the most sense at this time:
The Hanged Man
This card denotes the need to look at your current situation from a different perspective. The Hanged Man creates change by acting passively and accepting fate. By surrendering control and making yourself vulnerable, you will facilitate change in your life. In order to see the bigger picture, you will need to take a step back.


A step back to move forward? hmmm...

"i can see it in your eyes, though you don't say a word. i know there's something on your mind but that's not good enough... please forgive me i can't read between the lines...i just really want to know...i am not a psychic i can't read what's on your mind...kill me now. because you're not going to tell me anyway" - I'm Not A Psychic by Overtone
posted by maldita @ 12:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER