Tuesday, December 9, 2008
somewhere in between
purposely staying in limbo where it seems safer :) without anyone telling me I need to make any decisions anytime soon, I am grateful. Yet feeling anxious and restless while in a state of flux. I wonder what the next step will be. I find solace in daily exhaustion of menial things in order to avoid anything that has to do with a personal stand. because in truth...i am afraid. The uncertainty brings too much possible chaos. So i'll live for today. get through it with a drink in my hand and sobriety out the window. It is an escape but it still helps me get by. I will decide when someone makes one first. but for now...i'll live without logic.

I can't meet
Losing sleep over this
No I can't
And now I cannot stop pacing
Give me a few hours
I'll have this all sorted out
If my mind would just stop racing

Cause I cannot stand still
I can be this unsturdy
This cannot be happening

This is over my head
But underneath my feet
Cause by tomorrow morning I'll have this thing beat
And everything will be back to the way that it was
I wish that it was just that easy


Cause I'm waiting for tonight
Been waiting for tomoroow
I'm somewhere in between
What is real...just a dream

Would you catch me if I fall out of what I fell in
Dont be surprised if I collapse down at your feet again
I don't want to run away from this
I know that I just don't need this

- Lifehouse
posted by maldita @ 9:00 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER