Thursday, November 12, 2009
silent sigh.
I'M BACK! After close to a year gone...figured I miss writing here. Had to read the last four entries just to get in the spirit of things. My how things have changed.

Though I'm still tired from work. I still don't have a high EQ. But am alive. and kicking. I still try to get everything done although I have many regrets in the past month about the sacrifices I've had to make. Lucky for me, I got awesome people in my life who feel bad that i'm not around as much but still love me nonetheless.

I am now lying in bed. Supposed to take a short nap before finishing an urgent task but the back of my head just hurts so bad, it's impossible to get some sleep. So write...why not? I'll be glad when this weekend is over though.

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to squeeze in some boxing time. The best remedy to pent up frustration - hitting something! haha! plus I need to lose weight before attending my friends' wedding at the beach in January. beach trip. beach trip. beach trip.

Just celebrated my birthday. Had an amygdala hijack moment which still makes me feel so bad to this day. But looking at all those who greeted me on fb and on my phone - i SHOULD feel great. Maybe when i actually get to throw my night out with friends i'll be fine again. I'm still in this self-loathing stage because all I remember from my birthday was a momentary smile. It just flew by like an hour. I don't even know why it's so important to me. Maybe because I had planned to celebrate it with all my friends for the past six months - only to have to forgo it because i was too exhausted.

I hope the Christmas holidays will be better. Listen to "Christmas Eve" by Teenage Fanclub. It gets me into the Christmas spirit, soothes me and makes me want to learn it on the bass - all at the same time.
posted by maldita @ 12:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

This is my world. This is who I am. And I'm not gonna give up myself to make your life better. And you want me to change. I can't get used to all you want me to be and I just can't pretend to be anyone else 'cause it's not really me. - Darius Rucker

Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER